City of London, London
£150 - £151 per day
4 days ago
My client a global Media Firm are looking for an EA to support a Global CEO and COO on a 6 month FTC basis.
An exciting opportunity to work for a dynamic, fast paced & ever changing company.
I am keen to speak with candidates who are experienced Executive Assistants and are able to multitask with the willingness to help and be involved with whatever may come up. A polite yet professional attitude with previous experience in an Executive Assistant position. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills who is a natural when it comes to organisation and project management.
The role requires :-
- 10 years experience working as an EA, a global executive in a fast moving professional environment .
- Adaptability - can change direction quickly as priorities shift
- Experience of supporting executives and groups of people of increasing seniority and complexity.
- Comfortable in booking complex travel and organising VISA's along with creating travel itineraries.
- Can take full ownership for managing multiple diaries, calendars and room bookings.
- Proven experience in taking initiative and acting independently without direction.
- Fully conversant in Microsoft Office and Outlook 365.
- Intermediate to advanced level on Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- High levels of attention to detail, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Have the ability to work with various personality types and be an effective virtual assistant if required.
- Flexible working to accommodate different time zones is essential
- Able to meet deadlines and sudden changes in plan in an organised manner
- A friendly and professional attitude
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you want to find out more info! I look forward to hearing from you.