W. End, London, England
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
9 months ago
My client, a prestigious investment management firm - are now looking for a polished, driven and experienced Executive Assistant to provide support to the CEO with both business and personal duties.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is looking for an incredibly involved, challenging and diverse position that will prove to be incredibly rewarding.
- Diary management - ensuring appropriate appointments and effective time management
- Booking and organising corporate complex high-end travel
- Point of contact for all internal and external communications
- Booking and organising personal travel and family holidays
- Organising birthday and Christmas events
- Household Management of Chauffeur and Housekeeper
- Managing property work
- Paying household bills and insurances, keeping ahead of annual renewals and payments
- Various ad hoc projects when necessary
The successful Executive Assistant will have the following experience/skills:
- Senior level EA/PA experience, C-Suite experience
- Experience of covering business and personal duties
- Ideally experience of working with financial services
- Ability to handle working on multiple projects simultaneously
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!