City of London, London
£42000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Benefits
24 days ago
An Executive Assistant position has become available supporting a global CEO and CHRO working for a Global Media company. As Executive Assistant you will have the opportunity to work the magic behind the scenes and enable the Executives and business to achieve their goals.
If you are someone who juggles multiple tasks at once, always willing to help and be involved in whatever comes up this may be the job for you.
- Resourceful support to the CEO and the CHRO that ensures a professional, responsive, and effective service to relevant stakeholders (internal and external)
- Able to liaise with senior stakeholders professionally and discretely.
- Coordinating and strategically managing the calendars and diary invitations, ensuring fluidity, and avoiding conflicts.
- Scheduling and organising internal and external meetings, ensuring all preparations are made.
- Plan and coordinate meetings and special events.
- Taking full ownership for managing all international travel and VISA'S and transport ensuring they are in line with company policy.
- Co-ordinate complex travel arrangements. Become familiar with the specific detailed needs of the CEO; create consistent travel itinerary for reference and be available during travel times to quickly address any last-minute changes or cancellations.
- Managing the raising of purchase orders, and managing expense claims
- Help to streamline the HR recruitment process.
- Being an effective key point of contact for the Board members, working closely alongside the rest of the HQ support team to ensure all the Executives are supported as required.
- Prioritising inquiries and requests while troubleshooting; making judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Maintain divisional org charts and detailed divisional employee contact spreadsheet.
- Work closely with the Senior EA who supports the CFO and COO to ensure a smooth and efficient work environment for all divisional leaders.
Skills & Experience
- 5 years + experience working in an EA, ideally a global executive in a fast-moving professional environment.
- Adaptable and can change direction quickly as priorities shift.
- Be a leader in your role and a contributor in a team-driven environment.
- Operate with clear understanding of confidentiality, building trust
- Experience of supporting executives and groups of people of increasing seniority and complexity.
- Comfortable in booking complex travel and organising VISA's along with creating travel itineraries.
- Can take full ownership for managing multiple diaries, calendars and room bookings.
- Proven experience in taking initiative and acting independently without direction.
- Fully conversant in Microsoft Office and Outlook 365.
- Your written and verbal communication skills will be exemplary, and you will have proficiency of the MS Office Suite, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- High levels of attention to detail, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- The ability to work with various personality types and be an effective virtual assistant if required.
- Flexible working to accommodate different time zones is essential.
- Able to meet deadlines and sudden changes in plan in an organised manner.
- Professionally presented and be able to interact confidently with people of all levels.
- Positive and motivated individual who takes ownership of the role whilst working as a part of a high performing and passionate team.
Location: London Bridge