City of London, London
£51 - £55000 per annum + Plus Benefits
5 months ago
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant to join the administrative team based in the City of London. As Executive Assistant you will work closely with the SMD and the senior management team through regular correspondence and arranging meetings. As a leading global commodities company our client are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide professional and high-quality support to the Commercial Senior Managing Director.
- Manage complex diary management including adherence to international time zones when required.
- Manage expenses and travel bookings.
- Assist in the preparation of meetings and other events as necessary.
- Provide diary management support and general assistance to other senior individuals e.g. Executive Director, HR and Senior Talent Acquisition.
- Support the Office Manager with admin tasks when required.
- Provide support with other ad hoc projects/ requests.
Skills & Experience
- Executive Assistant experience supporting C-suite individuals.
- Experience working in industries such as, Banking, Law Firms, Private Equity or Financial Services.
- Strong skills within the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook and Teams.
- Excellent ability to multitask, prioritise workload and work at pace and with ambiguity
- Excellent attention to detail and proactivity
- Professional, is discreet, personable with a 'can do' positive attitude
- Strong ability to remain calm under pressure and to problem solve when needed
- Able to handle / manage international time-zones for the diary
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize tasks
- Willingness and ability to work within a team environment as well as individually
- Clear and effective communication skills