City of London, London
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client who are an International Commodities firm based in the heart of London are looking for a polished, confident and highly motivated Executive Assistant join their stunning London headquarters.
This is a fantastic chance to join an amazing City firm as an Executive Assistant at c-suite!
Duties as Executive Assistant:
- Provide a professional and high-quality Executive Assistant support to the Commercial Senior Managing Director in the London Office
- Work closely with the SMD, the Company's senior management team and other senior individuals (global e.g. London, Stamford, Houston, Singapore) through regular correspondence and arranging meetings
- Establish close working relationships with other internal EAs / PAs in the Company
- Manage complex diary management including adherence to international time zones where required
- Assist in the preparation of meetings and other events as necessary
- Manage expenses, travel bookings
- Act as a Mentor to other Admins within the team, providing guidance and support
- Provide diary management support / general assistance to other senior individuals in the office e.g. Executive Director, HR (Europe and Asia) and VP, Senior Talent Acquisition
- Support the Office Manager with any other office admin tasks where required, e.g. health and safety matters for the office
- Provide support with other ad hoc projects / requests
- Strong Executive Assistant experience, supporting C-suite individuals, ideally gained within the following industries- Banking, Law Firms, Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Financial Services
- Strong skills within the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook and Teams
- Excellent ability to multitask, prioritise workload and work at pace and with ambiguity
- Excellent attention to detail and proactivity
This is an urgent requirement to ideally start within the Month.