£25.00 - £30.00 per hour + plus hols, office & hybrid working
28 days ago
3 - 4 months +
An exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Executive Assistant to work for this global consultancy company. Using your Executive / PA and organisational skills you will support this busy global Strategy Director, and ensuring the smooth running of his day-to-day activities
- Manage complex diaries across a number of time zones. Advanced MS Outlook essential.
* Managing mailbox with efficiency and discretion at all times.
* Manage the processing of invoices via SAP (online system). Training will be provided.
* Manage the processing of expenses via Barclaycard Spend Management (online system).
Training will be provided.
* Book meeting rooms using the Condeco system, including refreshments.
* Organising global conference calls - both audio and video as necessary, again across a
number of different time zones.
* Extensive domestic and international travel, accommodation and visa arrangements.
* Personal administration, as and when required.
* Organise Group Strategy departmental events including team volunteering.
* Building strong relationships with all levels across the entire Group and key external
stakeholders, both in the UK and internationally. Key relationships for this role will be
with EA/PA's across the commercial divisions and Global Support functions.
* Flexibility to cover senior EA's absence, as and when required.
* Support in preparing presentations, often at short notice. Intermediate user of MS
PowerPoint essential; advanced user capabilities preferred.
* Support in preparing reports. Advanced user of MS Word essential.
* Organise and set agenda for large, often complex cross-business executive events,
including but not limited to PLC PM, PPPs, budget meetings, annual Board strategy away
day, and others
* Organise meetings with bankers, brokers, advisors related to Corporate Development and
* Support broader Corporate Development team on an ad hoc basis
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with both clients and staff of all levels
* Flexible and able to adapt to a fast-changing and growing environment.
* Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise and work effectively under
* Enthusiastic, confident, outgoing "people-orientated" personality
- High-energy, robust and resilient, able to perform well and remain calm under pressure
* Ability to keep information organised and confidential
* Note-taking skills
* Commitment to high standard of excellence and willingness and flexibility to support the
where at times it may be necessary for the employee to work reasonable additional hours in order to satisfy the duties and responsibilities of the position
Hourly Pay Rate £30.00 plus accrued holiday pay
Location: London SW1
Office based moving to hybrid working when the Director travels
To commence ASAP
Duration: 3 - 6 months