City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
SH EA K_1622122087
23 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as an Executive Assistant for a Global Media company.
My client is looking for someone who is able to juggle multiple tasks and be willing to help and be involved whatever comes up. You will be working with the CEO and CHRO helping free up time to push the business forward.
- Supporting the CEO and CHRO and ensuring a professional, responsive and effective service to relevant stakeholders
- Coordinating and strategically managing the calendars and diary invitations, ensuring fluidity, and avoiding conflicts.
- Scheduling and organising internal and external meetings, ensuring all preparations are made.
- Plan and coordinate meetings and special events.
- Taking full ownership for managing all international travel, VISA's and transport ensuring they are in line with company policy.
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements. Become familiar with the specific detailed needs of the CEO; create consistent travel itinerary for reference and be available during travel times to quickly address any last-minute changes or cancellations.
- Managing the raising of purchase orders and managing expense claims.
- Helping streamline the HR recruitment process.
- Key point of contact for the board members, working closely alongside the rest of the HQ support team to ensure all of the Executives are supported as required.
- Prioritising inquiries and requests.
- Maintain divisional organisation charts and detailed divisional employee contact spreadsheets.
- Work closely with the senior EA who supports the CFO and COO to ensure a smooth and efficient work environment for all divisional leaders.
Skills and requirements
- 5+ years experience working as an EA, ideally for a Global executive in a fast moving professional environment.
- Be a leader in your role and a contributor in a team-driven environment.
- Experience of supporting executives and groups of people of increasing seniority and complexity.
- Comfortable in booking complex travel arrangements and organising VISA's along with creating travel itineraries.
- Taking full ownership for managing multiple diaries, calendars and room bookings.
- Proven experience in taking initiative and acting independently without direction.
- Fully conversant in Microsoft Office and Outlook 365.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- High levels of attention to detail and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Flexible working to accommodate different time zones is essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines and sudden changes in an organised manner.
- Positive and motivated individual who takes ownership of the role whilst working as part of a high performing and passionate team