City of London, London
Up to £26500.00 per annum
4 months ago
Facilities Administrator - 9 Month FTC - £26,500
The Facilities Administrator plays a key role in ensuring the smooth running of the Facilities Department on a day to day basis. A major component of this is ensuring all associates are provided with a safe, efficient and comfortable working environment.
The Facilities Administrator plays a key role in ensuring the Facilities Department services are provided in an effective and efficient manner. This includes being responsible for answering and responding to all London Facilities emails and assisting in the smooth running of administration office delivery services.
Whilst the expectation is for this role to reflect the Company's normal working hours of 09.00 - 17.00, from time to time there may be a business request to work outside of business hours.
- Responsible for answering and responding to all London Facilities emails and prioritising requests in a timely manner whilst ensuring the FM inbox is managed efficiently
- Allocating reactive requests to service partners and ensuring the tasks are managed and resolved
- Collate month end statistics for reporting
- Support and assist the Facilities Manager and the team with administration requirements
- Monthly reporting and statistical analysis
- Facilities Management SharePoint Administration
- Attend internal meetings and produce minutes, provide updates and actions
- Cover Reception if required
- To support the on-boarding and induction process for new associates
- Responsible for administration of the purchase to pay process within facilities
- Ensuring the process is adhered to and all invoices are processed accurately within Concur and on time
- Ordering all office supplies, including but not limited to stationery, branded stationery, business cards, hospitality, photocopier paper and office cleaning supplies
- Carrying out periodic health and safety checks and order the required supplies for first aid points and equipment
- General health and safety duties including some risk assessments and knowledge of statutory compliance requirements
- Act as Fire Marshal and First Aider
- Responsible for creating and monitoring all passes within the building: includes, new associates, existing associates and ensuring lost passes are disabled
- Management of security database and running reports