City of London, London
£15.00 - £17.00 per annum
6 months ago
Facilities Administrator - Temp - Contract £30,000
This is an URGENT requirement for a School based in the heart of the City! Anyone that applies MUST be Enhanced DBS cleared.
You will Provide assistance and support as part of the team responsible for the daily management and facilities services at the school and managing systems and guidelines in order to achieve this.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To monitor services in order to ensure all buildings are clean, secure and in good repair, providing very high levels of service to the school
- Assist the Facilities Manager in developing strategy and supporting procedures to monitor and audit all relevant statutory and other policies, analyse and report findings in a timely manner as required
- Ensure orders are raised and receipted for payment within the prescribed period, or queried and accounted for, ensuring that the Corporation's requirements are met by the supplier, and that supplier disputes are resolved in a timely manner. Comply with current policy, procedure and protocols.
- To assist in arranging contracts, including contractor selection and the tendering process, e.g. cleaning services, hygiene, pest control
- Pro-actively monitor the performance of the team and contractors through rigorous inspection regime to ensure a high standard of delivery and assessing performance against identified KPI's
- To assist in managing the goods in and reception areas by ensuring cover is provided and all procedures are up to date and implemented
- Ensuring school events are included onto the premises support calendar and the events are set up correctly and in a timeley fassion
- To act as the first point of contact for external hire booking enquiries and carry out the administrative process to include issuing hire agreements, showing customers the facilities, preparation of finances reports and including the event on all required systems
- To develop a working understanding of Health & Safety, Fire, and other legislation and regulations as they relate to Facilities Management operations
- To assist with ordering cleaning materials, uniforms, general equipment
- To liaise with various personnel to arrange access and out of hours work by contractors and arrange for ID badges to be issued to staff when required
- To attend meetings with the Facilities manager as necessary and to stand in when required
This is a Maternity cover therefore we are looking for someone who has worked in a similar environment, who is used to high pressure and tight deadlines and you must be Enhanced DBS cleared.
Working hours 8.30am - 4.30pm or 9am - 5pm