£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Westend client seek a Proactive and Energetic Facilities Assistant to join the business support team.
Working alongside the FOH Team the Facilities Assistant will be responsible for meeting room set up for both external and internal meetings, aswell as the following duties;
- Provide AV set up and support to all building users
- 1st point of contact for London IT issues and liaising with Head of ICT
- Meeting room and audio-visual set-up/dismantling arrangements
- Assisting with the distribution and clearing of lunches and refreshments
- Transferring tables, chairs and other furniture to all areas of the building
- Movement of incoming and outgoing goods and post in a timely manner
- Handling of minor elements of maintenance of the building and its contents including telephones and photocopiers, clocks, lights, walls, doors, lift, signs and furniture etc.
- Removal of rubbish
- Some cleaning may be required to a specification of meeting rooms, offices and toilets and all areas of the building and removal of rubbish
- Responsible for unlocking or locking the building
- Switchboard cover when required
- Complying with and support of all health and safety regulations
- Any other duties, including help for other departments, as requested by senior members of the House team
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent IT and AV experience
- Reliability and good punctuality
- Flexibility and resourcefulness
- Strong customer service skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to act as part of a team