West London, London
£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Facilities Assistant | £26,000 | West London
I am working with a Global Investment firm based in the heart of the Central London, who are on the hunt for a diligent, pro-active and experienced Facilities Coordinator to join their dynamic team of 3 on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities as a Facilities Assistant:
- Manage the in-house access control system, including delegated roles & permissions for Reception to create/issue cards.
- Support the Office Services Manager as required in creating and maintaining relevant Facilities Management documentation for employees and the rest of the team.
- Ensure an efficient system is in place for recording maintenance issues, and that issues are escalated where/when necessary
- Schedule regular floor walkabouts to pro-actively identify issues requiring maintenance intervention
- Assist and/or supervise as required in other office activities, such as recycling schemes, renovations, risk assessments, event planning, etc.
- An incredible Insurance firm who offer a range of benefits from flexible working, subsidised lunches, life insurance, brilliant pensions and a whopping bonus.
- The firm have recently been through a restructure so are rapidly growing and producing incredible training programmes to ensure their employees meet their growth accordingly.
The successful Facilities candidate will have:
- Experience with Facilities Management / Coordinator
- Experience working in a corporate, fast-paced environment; i.e. Financial Services
- Facilities qualifications such as IOSH