£50000.00 - £60000 per annum
about 1 year ago
My client, a leading FS regulator, are looking for a proactive, hardworking Facilities Manager to join their expanding team and to deliver facilities services to their network of branches through the UK and Europe.
The successful Facilities Manager will be dedicated to leading the Facilities Team, to deliver a safe, effective and enjoyable environment for building users and continually improve working practices and processes to ensure the building is managed as efficiently and effectively as possible.
This is a fast paced, dynamic and complex environment.
- Manage the UK and Europe Facilities and front of house team
- Working with the office manager in the UK and Oxford office to ensure the smooth running of the site.
- Continue to develop relationships with third parties
- Improve building sustainability
- Point of contact for all tenants
- Oversee the general maintenance of the buildings
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with Stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience of managing teams
- Customer service focused
- Smart professional and reliable
- Excellent organisational skills