City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Great Benefits
9 months ago
My client, a leading financial consultancy - are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to join their busy and expanding team where you will be delivering a full service to their various offices in the UK and Europe.
This role will initially be a 12 Month FTC - however very likely to become permanent!
You will be responsible for ensuring a first-class working environment for its employees involving all aspects of hard and soft services.
If you are looking for a Facilities Management role that will also give you the opportunity to travel - then this could be the role for you!
- Working closely with the Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of the building
- Managing/supervising their front of house team
- Oversee the general maintenance of the buildings
- Point of contact for all tenants
- Management of hard and soft service contractors on site
- Ensure high standards of service delivery are continually delivered to all occupiers
The successful Facilities Manager will have the following experience/skills:
- Previous Senior level Facilities Management experience
- Experience of managing teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent leadership skills
- Able to communicate with people of all levels
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!