£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Facilities Manager, Part Time - 12 month FTC
20 hours per week - 3 /4 days per week or spread of 5 days
My client, a leading membership organisation, are looking for a proactive, hardworking Facilities Manager to join their team on a Part Time 12month FTC.
The successful Facilities Manager will be dedicated to leading the Facilities Team (4), to deliver a safe, effective and enjoyable environment for building users and continually improve working practices and processes to ensure the building is managed as efficiently and effectively as possible.
A fast paced, dynamic and complex environment.
- Manage the Facilities and front of house team (4)
- Maximise revenue on room hire across London and East Midlands office
- Working with the office manager in the East Midlands office to ensure the smooth running of the site.
- Continue to develop relationships with third parties
- Improve building sustainability
- Point of contact for all tenants
- Oversee the general maintenance of the buildings
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with Stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience of managing teams
- Customer service focused
- Smart professional and reliable
- Excellent organisational skills