City of London, London
Up to £30000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Facilities Manager to join an enthusiastic team, with a portfolio of 22 locations. Our client is an internationally award winning, workspace provider and are one of the longest running in the sector.
The successful candidate will be dealing with the day-to-day management of the client's portfolio, responsible for all aspects of Facilities and Health and Safety. Overseeing both Hard and Soft services and health and safety at the sites, and coordinate and oversee planned maintenance and works. You will be working in a team of 3 to oversee the portofolio, therefore 7/8 direct locations.
- First point of contact for centre teams, service providers and managing agents for resolving site FM or H&S related issues
- Co-ordinate planned maintenance and reactive works, including out of hours works as required.
- Review service provider maintenance reports, job sheets and authorise quoted works as required
- Build and maintain relationships with service providers, ensuring delivery is in line with contracts
- Manage contract tender process by preparing tender documents, meeting suppliers and analysing tender returns, achieving maximum value for money at all times
- Undertake regular site audits identifying areas of concern and escalating accordingly
- Accompany and review site risk assessments and action any recommendations
- Ensure centres meet health and safety requirements and facilities comply with legislation
- Manage CAFM system (Elogbooks) ensuring site records are up to date
- Manage purchase orders and approval of FM related invoices against PO's and contracts
- An active contributor to the company 'Green Group' promoting FM environmental initiatives
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification desirable.
- IWFM preferred but not necessary.
- Minimum 2 years Facilities or Building management experience in commercial buildings.
- Experience managing FM budgets and interpreting supplier contracts.
- Experience reviewing risk assessments and method statements.
- Knowledge of building services and systems including mechanical and electrical services.
- Experience of FM service mobilisation for acquisitions or disposals.
- Proficient in MS Office and CAFM systems (Elogbooks).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Flexibility to travel to sites as and when required.
- Occasional irregular hours if required to meet business needs or in case of emergency.