City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Great Company Culture
10 days ago
My client is a FTSE250 investment trust leading provider of independent professional services based in Manchester.
Currently looking for a full time Finance Administrator: Invoicing to support the day to day operations of the Finance team.
- Support the team with raising annual and adhoc invoices on BQE Core and Microsoft Great Plains throughout the month
- Raise Legal invoices for the International Clients.
- Escalate issues with Invoicing to the Senior Finance Administrator or the Management Accountant (Trainee)
- Adhoc Finance tasks as required by the Group Accountant, Technical Accountant and the Management Accountant.
- Support the Credit Control process, as required.
- Contribute to the development of the Finance team processes to ensure these are cohesive, efficient and effective.
- Undertake training and development as appropriate and engage fully in the performance management process.
- Where regulatory rules apply, abide by these in spirit and fact
- Carry out such other tasks as you may be reasonably directed to do by the senior management team from time to time.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Knowledge of SAP Concur or Great Plains