City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
Our Client, a well-established insurance firm, based in the heart of the City and operating globally are currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join their London office. Successful candidates will be ACCA/CIMA finalists from a financial services back ground, have experience with UKGAAP and a high degree of numeracy.
As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate take-over activities of accounts and reporting function from the outsourced teams to inhouse teams.
- Assist in business forecasting, develop management reporting, analysis, business partnering with function heads where needed, UAT of systems configuration
- Maintain interim oversight and understanding of control ledgers and technical accounting entries.
- Supports the Finance Director (Gibraltar) with all controlling activities during transition of services between teams.
- Manage control and technical accounting ledgers during transition to inhouse from outsourced services.
- UAT testing of reporting configuration.
- Reconciliation of Journals in control accounts.
- Ensure adequate understanding of reporting and accounting environment.
- Satisfactory performance as reflected in relevant Conduct Risk MI.
As a Financial Analyst you will need:
- Ideally qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA etc).
- Applicants must have experience of accounting under UKGAAP.
- Ideally from an insurance background.
- Applicants must have a high degree of numeracy with strong reconciliation experience.
- Project knowledge is desirable.