City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + 23-35% bonus, healthcare, pension
6 months ago
A leading Real Estate firm is recruiting for a Finance Analyst. company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Deliver high quality process and control documentation following the onboarding of a new deal
- Provide detailed daily updates on the progress of allocated deals to the onboarding team
- Deliver to tight deadlines
- For Share deals, understand and create pre-acquisition, SPA and PPA journal adjustments, making sure documents are clear and auditable
- Own one or more jurisdictions to ensure a smooth onboarding of new deals
- Run weekly calls to monitor progress of new acquisitions and ensure action points are followed up
- Review completion statements either internally or by assisting external advisors and produce clear working papers to ensure all elements have been covered
- ACA Qualified
- Ideally Real Estate experience
- Transactions/ corporate finance experience
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £65,000 as well as offering 25-35% bonus plus a generous benefits package.