A high-performing and well-established FMCG business based in Central London are recruiting for an ambitious Finance Analyst to join them on a temporary to permanent basis.
This role will be responsible for partnering with their sales, marketing and supply chain teams to provide financial insights specifically in relation to their budgets and cost base.
This is a high-profile role, working closely with FP&A Managers and Financial Controllers to identify any potential opportunities to improve processes and any risks.
- Provide insightful analysis of the sales and marketing budgets and forecasts
- Budget v actual including explaining any variances
- Keep a tight control on cost ensuring budgets are closely adhered to
- ROI analysis
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified or late-stage studier (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Experience working with multinational businesses
- Confident IT user
- Highly proficient at accounts preparation and financial analysis
- Excellent attention to detail
- FMCG experience is a distinct advantage