City of London, London
Up to £35000 per annum
4 days ago
Our Client, who is a leading Company in the Logistics industry is looking for a Cost Analyst with significant emphasis.
The major reason for this role is there are 3 major transformations happening in the company right now which needs to be overseen.
The new systems are as follows:
New Inventory System
Other IT systems being implemented also
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Setting up new Project codes in Group Accounting System
- Raising Purchase Requisitions / Purchase Order's as appropriate for all Project Spend, including contractors etc
- Ensuring costs are appropriately coded and captured and treated in line with agreed Corporate / US GAAP Policy
- Providing Project Cost Reports to relevant Project Manager
- Liaise with Corporate and Capital Accountant specifically to address any queries
- Get involved in any ad hoc projects, within remit, as may be required by the Regional Controller or the Regional Chief Financial Officer, from time to time;
- Standard Reporting Structures across all Major Projects in G&W UK;
- Full PO compliance / coverage for significant spend areas within Projects;
- Robust Forecasting / Budgeting process for Projects; and
- Reconciliation of Project Spend compared to original Business Cases.
- Helping with forecasting
- Monthly reporting
Key job requirements:
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to digest and disseminate information on a broad range of businesses and stakeholders;
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure, prioritising tasks and workload and managing conflicting demands of the business units and senior management team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff across the UK / Europe Region as well as key stakeholders;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to plan own work, work autonomously and on own initiative and meet deadlines;
- High attention to detail
If this sounds like you then please apply now.