Up to £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client, a leading British footwear and clothing brand are looking for a Global Supply Chain Finance Analyst to join the London team.
You will be a key part of the Global Supply Chain Finance team where you will be an expert on standard costing and will be responsible for forecasting and reporting of all Supply Chain costs. You will be business partnering numerous functions across all functions, including Supply Chain, Accounting, HR both in Regional and Global teams.
- Become an expert on standard costing methodology across the group and be an integral part of the improvement of standard costing processes.
- Responsible for annual re-calculation of standard costs coordinating with finance and non-finance teams across the group. This will require detailed analysis, utilising appropriate data sets across multiple data sources.
- Communicate complex processes in a way that teams outside of Supply Chain finance can understand.
Budget and Forecasting
- Validation of Total Supply Chain Costs budgets/ forecasts submissions based on standard costing.
- Complete bottom up forecasting and analysis of Supply Chain costs, savings and other key building blocks.
- Complete Group consolidation of annual & quarterly OPEX budget for Global Supply Chain team based on inputs from team.
- Provide the reconciliations and bridges to call out drivers for change.
Monthly Reporting & Business Partnering
- Tracking of all monthly costs and create month end accrual journals.
- Undertake variance analysis working with other members of Global Supply Chain Finance and Supply Chain team and summarise clearly.
- Partner with Group finance and Regional teams to ensure accurate and timely reporting inc. preparation of Monthly Management Reporting Pack
Ad Hoc Project Work
- Providing additional support where necessary to the Director of Supply Chain Finance on projects for continuous improvement of processes and policies that impact Supply Chain reporting or costs. This may include data modelling (using Access and Excel), analysis and presentation of information.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) or international equivalent with experience of standard costing preferably within a multi-channel, international business.
- Experience of undertaking detailed and complex analysis using large data sets.
- Advanced Excel user, with knowledge of Power Query/Power BI preferable
- Exposure to Finance systems at an operational level - ideally D365, but not essential, with experience creating and uploading journals as part of month end reporting process
- Ability to marry financial and non-financial data to get behind the numbers to identify key drivers of performance.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with an ability to concisely summarize relevant data and convey results by effectively articulating complex messages
- Strong visual presentation skills to enable trends generated from complex data sets to be clearly communicated to both finance and non-finance colleagues.
- Proven ability working in a fast-moving environment to agreed deadlines that may require a rapid turnaround.
- Manage, develop and coach direct reports to reach their full potential.