North London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
Finance & Payroll Assistant
- Great training
- Succession planning
- Competitive salary
A leading Healthcare organisation is seeking a Finance & Payroll Assistant to join their expanding finance team.
This is a growing business where there will be opportunity to broaden the scope of this position. There is also succession planning for the very best applicant.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Implement consistency in the way the reporting is carried out
- Ensure Bizimply hours are complete prior to processing of payroll
- Accurate processing and coding of invoices
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve invoicing queries in a professional manner on a timely basis
- Ensure all invoices have the appropriate approvals to be passed for payment
- Supplier reconciliations
- Preparation of payment runs
- Filing / Scanning invoices and paperwork to ensure appropriate records are kept
- Handling post/emails relating to invoices and any other associated duties
- Credit note resolutions
- Sales ledger receipt processing and allocation
- Posting necessary journals as and when needed
- Preparing bank and other balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the finance team as required
- Assist with maintaining the ready reckoner and Occupancy Live documents
- Assist with all other projects where required
- Undertake other duties expected of a Finance Assistant that may be expected from time to time
Candidates must have Time & Attendance system experience.
The successful applicant will have an accounting related qualification and a minimum of 1 - 3 years Finance Assistant/Payroll experience with strong numeracy skills. As this is the communications sector outstanding communication will be a prerequisite.