£25000 - £27000 per annum
AF - AA - 6635_1580836112
10 months ago
I am looking to recruit an efficient and friendly Finance Assistant to join my clients team. This is a very exciting time for my client as they have a clear upward trajectory and a fantastic opportunity for a switched on second jobber.
This role will be a mixture between Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Follow the invoicing instructions in client contracts
- Request client purchase orders as and when needed
- Draft and finalise sales invoices - including fees and WIP (rechargeable costs)
- WIP management
- Distribute invoices
- Code supplier invoices
- Input supplier invoices and employee expense claims
- Handle supplier queries; reconcile supplier statements and contact for copies of missing invoices
- Internal cost recovery posting/journals
- Prepare bi-monthly supplier/expenses payment runs
- Supplier remittance advices
- Reconcile credit card statements; understanding and querying charges; input to Finance system
- Co-ordinate the timely submission, chase outstanding forms or details on receipts, assist with client recharging
- Time reporting (in Excel)
- Keep the billing schedule up to date
- Chase any debts with these clients and feed comments into the debtors report
You will work really closely with the Assistant accountant and hit the ground running as best possible.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good VAT knowledge
- Sage 50 experience would be very useful
- A team worker who can also work using their own initiative
- Co-operative and helpful attitude
- Hard working, self-sufficient and extremely motivated
- Friendly & personable with a 'can do attitude'
- Person will be enthusiastic and eager to see this as an incredible opportunity to become part of a dynamic company.