£27000 - £30000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client is a leading aesthetic healthcare firm in London's West End. They embrace a small, friendly and supportive team environment and are looking for someone with similar traits to join their team.
You will report directly into the Management Accountant and you be responsible for all transnational elements of the company's accounts.
Supporting the team day-to-day, key responsibilities will include the timely processing and monitoring of all payments and receivables, credit control, as well as organising and maintaining general ledgers.
This position is suitable for someone not studying towards an accountancy qualification who is looking for a structured 9-5:30 position as a Finance Assistant.
- Timely and accurate processing and posting of purchase invoicing and payments
- Raising sales invoices on a timely basis and posting of all transactions
- Monitoring of receivables - highlighting recoverability issues
- Assisting with the collection of outstanding receivables
- Resolving ad-hoc queries for both internal/external contacts
- Performing regular bank reconciliations and timely filing of documents
- Keeping the ledgers clean and tidy, perform reconciliations and allocate balance
- Assist in the preparation of month-end balance sheet reconciliations and monthly VAT returns.
- Assist in the preparation of year end statutory financial statements.
- Assist in the submission of monthly employee expenses.
- Reconciliations of credit cards, petty cash and director loan accounts.
Provision of further ad-hoc tasks:
- Aiding financial analysis;
- Special Finance projects.
- Other administration and filing
- At least 3 years experience within AP, AR and credit control
- Advanced user of SAGE 50
- Midex Pro experience - advantageous but not essential
- Quick learner, with confidence to work independently
- Motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Good organisational skills
- Professional approach and high level of discretion.
- Team player, willing to learn and get involved with a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions.
- IT literate, including good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word