We are thrilled to announce that KennedyPearce are partnering with a Global media agency who are recruiting a Finance Business Partner to join their team! This brand has studios globally in over 22 countries, resulting in a diverse skillset for each client. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that not only creates exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, but also has a flair for experience, retail and workplace design, and motion design.
- Completing revenue recognition and reporting for client portfolio for month / year end
- Ensuring processes are in place for SOX compliance, and ensuring that at month end all finance systems are closed.
- You will be involved with weekly revenue meetings with Client Services and flag any concerns to the Commercial Director.
- You will provide data and analysis for revenue focussing on profitability, flagging service levels.
- Prepare realisation, profitability, and utilisation reporting for client portfolio as well as review WIP balances.
- Prepare monthly working capital reports for CFO and Commercial Director as well as supporting on budget, forecasting and internal / external or client audits.
The ideal candidate:
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Experience in Advertising agency desired (or similar)
- Technical knowledge of P&L and Balance Sheet
This role will offer study support and hybrid working (expectation is 3/4 days in their fabulous offices)
If you think you have the right skill set and ambition to join a leading media agency, please apply 🤝