City of London, London
£42000 - £45000 per annum
10 months ago
A prominent higher education institution in Central London is recruiting a Financial Business Partner initially on a 6 months interim basis for a maternity cover. Joining this prestigious organisation in a key financial post will involve working closely with the Head of Finance Business Support to produce accurate financial reports which can then be communicated to budget holders across the organisation.
Other key duties of this role include;
- Manage the annual budgeting process, including; budgeting, forecasting and providing support for budget holders as required.
- Provide accurate monthly management account information with an emphasis on variance analysis to aid senior managers and directors.
- Continuously improve the budgeting and reporting processes.
- Provide the highest quality advice and support to internal decision makers by providing clear and concise business and costing analysis.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors whilst also building relationships with other external organisations where necessary.
Key person specification;
- Finalist or Qualified
- Excellent organisational and management skills, with an ability to work to specific deadlines.
- Must have prior experience working as a Finance Business Partner in a large or complex organisation.
- Excellent communication abilities to be able to disseminate critical fiscal information to senior members of the institute.
Maximum salary £45,000 but please be aware there are excellent perks, flexible hours and a really nice working environment.