£40000 - £50000 per annum
12 months ago
Our client, a luxury makeup brand, is recruiting for a finalist/newly qualified Finance Business Partner to join their vibrant team.
This is a pivotal role within the commercial finance function where the successful candidate will genuinely play a part in increasing business profitability.
The role will involve reporting across a range of business activities and the production of insightful ad hoc analysis to aid commercial decision making.
- Business partner to stakeholders from all levels and all departments providing analysis of large data sets and delivery of concise financial outputs
- Reporting performance on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Analyse results and variances for the individual departments within their remit and critically review out-turn forecasts.
- Play an integral role in the production of the brand profitability review and presentation to senior team
- Responsible for review and redesign of the reporting processes to maintain value-adding outputs
- Produce monthly board pack trade data and commentary
- Direct involvement with the annual budgeting process and monthly reforecasts
- Analysis of promotional and marketing activity
- Preparation of other ad hoc analysis as and when required
- Support of wider Finance team where appropriate
- Troubleshoot sales data issues with the IT team to ensure completeness and integrity of the data
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or in the final stages
- Commercially minded with strong analytical skills
- Ability to produce high quality work in demanding timeframes
- Proactive and able to drive own workload
- Flexible enough to deal with changing priorities
- Must be IT Literate with excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong numeric, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Socialable personality with excellent communication skills