£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
10 months ago
Finance Business Partner
A leading law business are searching for a Finance Business Partner to join their recently formed Central London team.
The role will involve working across a range of departments in the business providing advice and financial support on the risks, impacts and opportunities that operational actions will mean for their respective departments.
Duties of the role include:
- Manage the provision of standardised management accounting services for the business
- Develop a good understanding of the overall business and build good working relationships (through demonstrated integrity) with the people working in it
- Interpret and analyse MI
- Identify trends, forecasts and "what if" scenarios to help track performance against objectives and suggest improvements.
- Apply advanced costing & pricing techniques for products and services and make recommendations
- Undertake the co-ordination and consolidation of the budget process bringing together the work undertaken by the team in conjunction with budget managers.
- Report on the financial elements of a change programme/ project providing supporting information to explain the financial position.
- Undertake the co-ordination and consolidation of the finance process bringing together the work undertaken by the team
- Ensuring that effective financial controls operate across the business
- Identify, interpret and apply control guidelines and requirements on specific governance issues.
- Promote the application of risk management and a risk-based approach to internal control.
- Supporting the development of performance management approaches, including KPIs and dashboards.
The ideal applicant will be ACCA/CIMA qualified, strong in person and able to challenge budget holders and demonstrate this through a strong track record. An ability to work with a range of personalities and "hold their own" in any scenario is strongly desired.
On offer is a salary of up to £70,000 per annum and a range of additional benefits.