£150000 - £175000 per annum
12 months ago
An exciting opportunity for a new REIT start-up venture has arisen in London. This role will have oversight of all of the finance functions and be responsible for the set-up of and delivery of all reporting, commercial finance information and team expansion. This is a largely autonomous role with good commercial exposure.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Recognised accountancy qualification with substantial PQE
- Extensive experience in the Real Estate investment sector
- Strong track record of team management
- Recent hands-on reporting experience and experience in setting up processes
- Production of powerful commercial finance MI for presentation to the board/exCo
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you meet the above criteria please apply for more information - in short, you need to be a senior, qualified accountant from the Real Estate investment sector to be considered.