West London, London
£20000 - £22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am looking for a 2020/2021 Finance Graduate who has had at least 6 months experience within a Finance function.
This is an amazing opportunity for a graduate looking to break into Accounting and kick-start your career.
● Raising all invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
● Reconcile the monthly content on the system, resolving any queries directly with the sales team.
● Reconcile the monthly content costs on the system, resolving any queries directly with the team.
● Assist the Finance Business Partner in supporting the teams to understand the financial performance of their remit, as required.
● Provide support to Finance Business Partner during month end process
● Posting journals into accounting system, preparation of monthly management accounts, P&L analysis, and transactional data analysis.
● Code invoices, expenses, and Barclaycard.
● Prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
● Support weekly BACS payment runs.
● Provide support during annual audit process.
● Provide administrative support to Finance Business Partner, filing and ad hoc duties, as required.
This incredibly unique opportunity should appeal to bright commercially astute applicants who fulfil the following criteria:
● Recently graduated with a 2:1 or above, preferably within a relevant degree area (i.e., Accountancy & Finance, Business, Economics etc.)
● Strong Excel skills and the ability to understand systems quickly.
● Eager to learn and progress your accounting skills
● Strong organisational skills.
● Numerate, with very good attention to detail.
● Ability to think creatively
● Bright, ambitious with an interest in Fashion
● Committed individual
● Ability to communicate with staff at different levels and across different departments
● Ability to use their initiative and have the confidence to suggest improvements to current procedures.