City of London, London
£350 - £375 per day
6 months ago
Based in the City, our client is an established Property development company rapidly growing not only in the UK but globally.
They provide a dynamic and fast paced environment. The team is high performing, cohesive, hard-working and innovative.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager has 5 direct reports (AP, AR, Financial Accountants and payroll).
The role will see you support the Senior leadership team by offering financial advice to enable key business decisions and allow you a broad role where you can be both hands-on and strategic.
Key responsibilities include:
- Month end close and preparing monthly management accounts per group reporting timetable
- Half Year End and Year End Reporting per group reporting timetable
- Preparing monthly board reporting submission to group per group reporting timetable
- Analysing and interpreting financial results and providing commentary against budget/forecast
- Production of annual budgets
- Production of monthly/quarterly rolling forecasting
- Weekly cashflow forecasting
- Production, development and maintaining Power BI reports
- Maintaining the integrity of the financial information
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends/business intelligence analysis
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing statutory format financial reports on an half yearly basis and providing supplementary information supporting group annual accounts
- Developing long-term business plans/stratex based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk
- Analysing market trends and competitor
- Partnering with all stakeholders to develop, review and measure against the budget
- Maintaining cash flow
- Ensure that the company meets its tax obligations
- Manage the finance, payroll and administrative functions of the company
- Manage, lead, coach and develop the Finance team
- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting + ACCA,ACA, CIMA qualification certification
- At least 5 years of experience at Finance Manager or Controller level
- Experience in public practice and commercial
- Experience in a fast-paced, high growth organisation and enabling growth
- Experience in IRFS - revenue, leasing, business and finance instruction is essential
- Understanding of group reporting and financial statement preparation, financial and tax audits
- 3 way forecasting, management reporting and tools
- Data savvy, with the ability to draw insight from complex data
- Excellent leader, with strong communciations skills
You will also demonstrate strong presentation skills, team leadership skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.