£60000 - £650000 per annum
2 months ago
Hospitality company based in South West London. This role will sit in a finance team of 10 and will involve travel. It is a 12month role which could lead to going perm.
The role is ideal for someone looking to take their technical experience further while developing management experience:
- Set reporting timetable based on investor/bank/statutory requirements and monitor financial reporting compliance. Responsible for ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Monitor financial statements.
- Responsible for the management reporting packs
- Prepare/review reconciliation of management P&L to trial balance.
- Liaise with financial controllers/external accountants to perform quarterly balance sheet reviews and P&L reviews
* Qualified Accountant ACA with 2-3years experience
* Available 1-2 week notice maximum