West End, London
Up to £60000 per annum + Benefits & Pension
over 1 year ago
Finance Manager needed for a maternity cover role role based in the Westend. This role will be 6-9 months (potential perm), and will suit somebody froma big 4 background with media although no essential. This role works closely with the Financial Controller and Finance Director.
- Preparing management account for flash and actual reporting under strict reporting deadlines. Analysing the variance to previous month, budget/forecast and prior year and providing commentaries to the Group accountants. Information should be collected from relevant stakeholders and reflected in the forecast. Challenging the proposal from budget holders/partners and assist with identifying possible cost savings.
- Monitoring the headcount movement and reviewing staff cost variance to budget/forecast every month. Run expenses report on monthly basis and provide analysis
- You will be responsible for the statutory reporting, preparation of the year end tax package an
- Reviewing and approve payroll file with HR before salaries are paid on monthly basis.
- Ad hoc commercial analysis including costing for projects and fee reconciliation;
You will be qualified with 2 years experience, ideally from a big 4 background. You will be able to commit to 9 months.