£65000 - £75000 per annum
AF - SFM - 1876_1605811069
4 months ago
Kennedy pearce are recruiting for a Finance Manager of a well-known retailer. Reporting into the Head of Finance, your role will partner the key stakeholders across the Buying and Merchandising and Property Team.
- Oversee the production of the management accounts, specifically focusing on sales, gross profit and property costs with robust variance analysis to enable relevant questioning of potential risks and opportunities.
- Review all balance sheets that are prepared by the team, ensuring that actions / balances are understood and dealt with in an appropriate manner.
- Be responsible for delivering the sales, gross profit, central Buying and Merchandising costs, Property and Masterplan Investment budget/forecast and 5 year plan.
- Support the Merchandising Team in understanding and managing the stock and margin position
- Business partnering with property team during project life cycles.
- Be able to manage and develop their team, including two direct reports.
- Build effective working relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- To be seen as a key leader and role model within the finance community
- At least 4 years PQE ACA,ACCA,CIMA
- Managed a team
- Sound business knowledge, preferably retail within Buying and Merchandising