£50000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
An EFL Football club are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join in a newly created position in it's finance function.
The role will report into the Finance Director being responsible for day-to-day running of the finances of the football with a team of 3 sitting underneath.
- Managing and developing the finance team including appraisals and promoting the team with the wider business
- Producing management accounts monthly, including P&L, B/S and Cashflow, including variance analysis
- Responsible for reporting to the league on financial position
- Managing the financials of outsourced contracts
- Complete oversight of expenditures
- Preparing matchday P&L, forecasts and budgets
- Overseeing the payroll function
- Preparing and co-ordinating year-end audits
- Ad-hoc with the senior leadership team to meet business needs
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACCA/CIMA qualified
- 3 years' experience in a Finance Manager role
- A strong sports background, Football would be preferred.
- Strongly able business partner
- Good MS Office experience
Apply for more information!