Waltham Abbey, Essex
£65000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
My client is a is a market leading manufacturer of trade goods and control Equipment. Based in Hertfordshire, my client also has a national distribution network across the UK. We are currently seeking an experienced Finance Manager for the overall management of the Company's accounts in the UK
- Preparation of month end accounts. Prepare monthly accruals, prepayments, depreciation and similar monthly accounting entries.
- Monthly balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations.
- Leading the analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and presenting findings to the board.
- Responsible for processing payroll and pension for all staff, liaising closely with HR.
- Cash flow reporting - Dealing with working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, manage finance department employees (team of 6).
- Year end audit. Managing an end-to-end audit process of current systems, while acting as the first point of contact for external auditors.
- Contact for outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement. Research and analyse financial reports and market trends.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company. Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Payroll processing and management.
- Creating statutory accounts.
- Experience of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Experience running annual audit.