West End, London
£350.00 - £380.00 per day
4 months ago
Finance Manager (Media)
- Highly awarded and respected 1,200+ employee global organisation
- Excellent work/life balance.
Our client is one of the most globally recognised media brands. This organisation offers a unique and diverse product suite to the consumer which has been instrumental to their success and will be enjoying sustainable growth locally and in the international markets. Due to company growth and in line with the continued strategy of the business an opportunity has become available as a Finance Manager.
If you are looking to take your management accounting career to the next level by putting your stamp on newly created reporting and systems, through change management, this role is what you've been looking for.
Our long established, highly respected and successful client is seeking a Finance Manager responsible for the delivery of financial planning and analysis activities with a high level of customer service.
You will be responsible for the preparation of financial management reports and analysis and the coordination of budgets and forecasts across the organisation and the annual statutory Audit process.
Your proven experience in leading and developing a team on the delivery of financial planning and analysis activities, through continuous improvement, will ensure all internal reporting requirements are met and will assist in building the capabilities of key stakeholders.
You will need:
* Substantial experience in a senior management accounting position which has included preparation and coordination of financial plans, budgets, forecasts and management financial reports within a large organisation.
* Extensive experience in developing and implementing management accounting strategies, systems, policies and procedures.
* Strong technical Qualified Accountant: ACA/ACCA
* Systems experience: SAP
* A high level of communication and the ability to build solid working relationships at all levels.
If you have managed to tick the vast majority of these role requirements, with the added benefit of proven success in delivering successful solutions, with an emphasis on change management, then click and apply now.