£80000 - £85000 per annum + 30% bonus, pension, healthcare
4 months ago
The market leader in real estate, is recruiting for a Finance Manager. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Group Finance Director.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Involved in the preparation of the group financial reporting including:
- Monthly consolidated management accounts
- Monthly executive summary for senior management
- Financials for quarterly board report
- Manage relationship with BDO/corporate finance team to ensure the firm's financial records are accurate and up to date
- Take charge of the accounts of all entities within the Group including corporates and partnerships
- Involved in the review and filing of tax returns including corporation and partnership tax, VAT, PSA and P11D
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- RE experience ideal but not essential
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £85,000 as well as offering up to 30% bonus plus a competitive benefits package.