£300 - £400 per day
AF - FM - K22_1629389166
2 months ago
3 - 6 months
My client, based in Kent is a Property / Business services business with an excellent reputation and a solid growth plan through organic and possible acquisitions. They are looking to add a Finance Manager to join the team, managing the end to end finances and supporting with the day to day running of the business.
Working directly for the Finance Director the Finance Manager will be tasked with adding vital support to the Finance, Sales and Operations teams.
They are looking for someone with great commercial accumen who can confidently business partner with financial and non-financial stakeholders. You will have a great attitude and won't be afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Management of the annual budgeting process, including tracking monthly actuals.
- Cashflow forecasting when required.
- Reconciliations of bank account balances.
- Business partnering with various entities
- Run daily bank reports continually monitoring status of all payments and receipts.
- Preparation of regular VAT Returns
- Preparation of the payment runs.
- Assist Finance Directors with ad-hoc tasks
- Assisting leadership team with accurate monthly forecasting
- Preparing and Updating Cash flows
- Variance Analysis reports
- Available on a short notice (Ideally immediately available)
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Experience managing budgets, forecasts, monthly and statutory accounts and annual audit.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Can do attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Background working in an SME environment with a hands-on attitude.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong analytical and commercial acumen in complex finance arena.
- Influencing & negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- People management and leadership skills.
- Business Acumen.
- Personal credibility both internally and externally.
- Proven people management experience.