KennedyPearce are hiring a Finance Manager for a 6 month FTC based in London. This role will be hybrid working (3days in the office). You will manage a team of 2 accountant and will oversee preparation and presentation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts. This company is a global property development company.
- Available at short notice
- Relevant accounting qualifications (big 4 ACA desirable)
- SAP knowledge
- Real Estate/ Property background
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Budgeting and Financial Management
- Prepare and present the annual budget and forecast routines with the Management team.
- Ownership of Capex accounting process and forecasting
- Continually review service processes to identify operating and cost efficiencies.
- Oversee all financial functions and control procedures necessary at centre level, incorporating established company policies and procedures.
- Oversight of month end process & procedures, including P&L variance analysis, monitoring performance against budget, and producing quarterly forecasts and risk & opportunity updates;
- Tracking and reporting of centre-related capital expenditure.
- Prepare and gain approval for the annual Service Charge Budget and Retailer Packs;
- Work with teams to keep tenant charges within commercially acceptable boundaries.
- Assist with annual service charge audit process;
- Assist in resolving queries from tenants regarding service charges and related matters as required.
- Provide clear guidance and management to all direct reports ensuring business and personal objectives are set and achieved.
- Conduct direct report performance reviews and ensure that all staff have regular reviews in line with company policy
Stakeholder Reporting & Relations
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial information and schedules to Corporate Finance to support reporting obligations to Head Office;
- Routine and ad hoc analysis and reporting for all interested parties as and when required.
- Assist the Assistant General Manager with obtaining internal and Joint Venture consent for tenant assistance, payment plans, capital projects and other items as required;
- Assist as required with preparation of information for annual group audit and statutory audits;
- Assisting as required with Joint Venture reporting.