Back to jobs
- Posted 22 February 2023
- Salary £80000 - £85000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, flex work
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameLawrence Hurst
A leading Financial services firm is recruiting for an Finance Manager. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As an Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Financial Reporting - responsible for timely and accurate book-keeping including daily bank reconciliations, Sales and Purchase ledger
- Assistance with the statutory audit process.
- Financial Control - enforcing, developing and implementing financial policies to control the business. Performing cost reviews, assisting with devising and implementing cost controls within the business.
- Planning - assisting with the preparation and management of the annual budgeting process for the Company, and continuing the development of the re-forecasting and long term planning processes.
- Financial management - providing financial information to non-financial managers of the business, developing close working relationships with all areas of the business, particularly with the retail and ecommerce teams.
Experience necessary for a Finance Manager:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Property/Real estate experience
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £85,000 as well as offering a 20-30% bonus plus generous benefits. They are also offering flex work 3 days a week in the office.