An award-winning global advisory and communications business is looking to hire a new Finance Manager into a newly created position. Acting as the no.2 to the FD this role offers a lot of autonomy and responsibility as well as good commercial exposure. You will need to be a qualified accountant with strong technical knowledge as well as demonstrable team management skills. The company offers hybrid working and excellent benefits along with a strong ESG policy.
- Team management of multiple staff members including transactional finance teams
- Preparation of Financial Statements for multiple legal entities
- Audit management
- Monthly consolidations with subsequent commentary and analysis of financial performance
- Annual budgeting and forecasting
- Process improvements and enhance the use of finance systems
- Finance lead on ad hoc projects both within the UK and globally
Skills and Experience
- ACA qualified, ideally from a top 20 practice or equivalent with PQE
- Team Management experience
- Strong communication skills
This is a hands-on role with lots of autonomy so is an excellent opportunity to further your career in a global business. Please get in touch for more details if you meet the above criteria.