Rapidly expanding Organisation seeks a Qualified Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This Organisation has ambitious plans to develop their teams and grow the business.
Duties of the Finance Manager include:
- Managing the financial outsourcing for a portfolio of clients, including but not limited to bookkeeping, VAT returns (with partial exemption) and management accounts in accordance with UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Ensuring all monthly, quarterly, and year-end deliverables are completed to a high-quality standard and deadlines are met.
- Leading and developing a team of direct reports, including managing performance, setting goals and ongoing training.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested.
Requirements for the Finance Manager include:
- A professionally qualified accountant, ideally 3 years post qualified (ACA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Experience managing and leading a team of 3 or more including one to one and goal setting.
- Strong knowledge of accounting fundamentals including production of statutory accounts under FRS 102 and IFRS, consolidations, inter-company transactions and impairments.
- Strong Word and Excel skills.
- Experience of using Xero and CCH is nice to have.
- Excellent planner/organizer with good decision-making skills and happy to
Benefits include hybrid working, private medical, pension and life assurance benefits.