City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
7 months ago
Finance Manager (Group)
My client is a large Professional Services organisation; an institution which prides itself on innovation where it has garnered worldwide acclaim in a highly established field. It offers a highly collaborative culture offering an environment of inclusion and providing excellent support in career progression as well as a flexible working environment and healthy work/life balance.
- Collating monthly group reporting to prepare consolidated management information in a timely manner
- Enhancing the reporting regime to the Board
- Working with the operational finance team to ensure proper balance sheet control
- Driving improvements to accuracy and consistency of financial reporting across the group and improving the internal control environment
- Support with on going systems and process improvement as the business continues to grow and invest
- Full year statutory consolidation and supporting schedules
- Preparation of the consolidated IFRS financial statements
- Assist in developing the group cash management procedures, including weekly and monthly forecasting for the group
- Assist with the integration of future acquisitions
- Point of reference for all accounting technical queries and implementation of future standard changes
- Manage the group audit process
- Manage a team of 2 people
About you (what you possess)
To be considered for this role you will be a technically accomplished ACA with an audit background (ideally big 4) with excellent knowledge of UK GAAP (as well as IFRS) and a few years post qualification experience coming from a large, complex organisation.
You will have strong communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at varying levels.