Up to £50000 per annum
5 months ago
KennedyPearce is currently working with a PE Backed company based in Wiltshire hiring a Finance Operations Manager/ Transactional Finance Manager to join their team of 20. This company offers a flexibile working environment, new offices and plenty of progression if this is what you are looking for.
Duties will include:
- To provide senior support to the Finance Director
- Managing and growing a team of 8 people: Accounts payable, receivables and credit control
- Coordinate service delivery and performance across streams of work, led by your direct reports within the team, ensuring both qualitative and quantitative key financial, business targets and KPIs are met as part of support of front facing service.
- Implement new processes and controls where needed
- Manage and coordinate the operational daily duties of the team ensuring the deliverable of best practice
- Through leadership, create a climate that not only achieves the objectives, but also fosters team working and collaboration. This will require leading on the recruitment, induction, training and coaching of new and current team members.
- Insure the transactional ledger and subsidiary ledgers are accurately controlled, with the timely and robust reconciliation of all control accounts.
- You will ideally be Qualified but QBE will still be considered
- Working with multiple systems and databases containing high volumes of information.
- Experience of delivering outputs on a regular basis, under tight deadlines
- Have at least 4 years experience in a finance manager or transactional leading role
- Ability to identify skill gaps and support staff in their professional development.
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and systems skills. Including proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Positive and committed "can do" attitude, with flexibility in a changing environment and ability to embrace new challenges
Salary on offer:
- £50,000 - £55,000 depending on experience