£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Finance Systems Manager
A fantastic permanent role has come up for a Finance Systems Manager to join a growing legal business based in the City.
The role is primarily to be the link between IT and Finance. Providing updates on system, promoting best practice and improving efficiency within the finance system.
Duties of the role include:
- To manage and develop the core Finance systems, operating a secure and controlled environment and establishing regular monitoring procedures.
- Contribute to the development of financial planning through the provision of specialist advice on Finance systems, data and business processes and recommend developments that will maximise efficiency.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating elements of the system, understand the information sources and the interaction with other systems.
- Assure processes and systems produce accurate and comprehensive records, meeting the requirements of external auditors or other key stakeholders, e.g.; funding providers.
- Secure in-depth understanding of accounting applications functionality (i.e. know what the right answer is and how data should flow) to enable best use of the system.
- Develop and maintain computer literacy on applications critical to the effectiveness and efficiency of internal accounting processes and procedures.
- Provide support and training to systems users including development of training documentation.
- To lead a programme of continuous process improvement: identifying, analysing, evaluating and implementing business developments and any additional opportunities to streamline and automate processes.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical knowledge and attitude. Be a quick leaner, have a background in implementing new systems and have strong finance knowledge.
On offer is a generous salary of up to £60,000 and benefits.