City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A top publishing company are recruiting for a Newly Qualified Financial Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working. This is a well-supported role and makes this a great opportunity for the right person.
This position focusses on financial accounting but also has commercial aspects.
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Maintain strong balance sheet control through monthly reconciliation of the entire balance sheet;
- Prepare monthly management accounts for review by senior management;
- Work with the Financial Controller to ensure that the management accounts continue to develop and address the reporting needs of the Board and other senior managers.
- Assist in writing the commentary for the monthly management accounts;
- Assist in the design and implementation of a global budgetary process;
- Planning and forecasting
- Business partnering
- Newly Qualified ACA from practise
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £55,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus generous bonus's.