West London, London
Up to £50000 per annum
2 months ago
Financial Accountant role in West London. This role is a Monday- Thursday role (4 days) and will suit a candidate who is Newly Qualified with atleast 1 years post qualified experience. The role will involve managing the SAP-based accounting processes, SAP knowledge is vital.
- Managing the full process of preparing and filing local statutory accounts for local statutory entities within specified deadlines.
- Building a good working relationship with external auditors,
- Preparing, reviewing and submitting all VAT
- Preparing and submitting local corporate tax returns.
- Undertaking full monthly reviews of the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts of each local entity, ensuring balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled an
- Ensuring all month end postings
- Provide ad-hoc Accounting project support, as required.
- Sharing ideas and providing support to the Accounting team as required.
- Supporting change management within the wider EMEA Finance Team.
You must be:
- Qualified (ACCA, ACA OR CIMA)
- 1 years experience
- Must have SAP
- Must be happy to work 4 days per week
- Must be happy to work in West London