City of London, London, England
£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, benefits
about 1 year ago
I'm currently working closely with a leading independent healthcare provided based in the heart of The City.
I'm on the lookout for a Financial Accountant to join their forward-thinking team. Perhaps you're tired of long hours with no progression? In addition to flexible working hours, this role offers a very clear career path for you so that you're able to fully reap the benefits of your hard work.
- Prepare statutory accounts for all statutory entities that comply with FRS 102
- Co-ordinate external audit process and be key point of contact for the external auditors
- Develop audit and tax packs for completion by the sites to assist with the audit and tax computation process.
- Prepare statutory level tax packs for the external tax advisors ensuring that data is accurate and complete
- Review of tax computations and of ixbrl tagging of statutory accounts
- Develop quarterly intercompany reconciliation process and protocols.
- Development of finance policies.
- Work with the finance teams to improve the quality of balance sheet reconciliations and reporting
- Perform any other duties as requested by Senior Management.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.