City of London, London, England
£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, benefits
2 months ago
Is the team above you too structured so that you're not sure of how you're going to keep climbing your career ladder, even though you've just become ACA qualified? Perhaps you're just tired of working long hours within a practice firm?
I'm currently on the lookout for a driven individual who is looking to make their first move into industry. You'll be working with a leading independent healthcare company who can offer you a fantastic support network to continue growing, both professionally and personally.
- Prepare statutory accounts for all statutory entities that comply with FRS 102
- Co-ordinate external audit process and be key point of contact for the external auditors
- Develop audit and tax packs for completion by the sites to assist with the audit and tax computation process.
- Prepare statutory level tax packs for the external tax advisors ensuring that data is accurate and complete
- Review of tax computations and of ixbrl tagging of statutory accounts
- Develop quarterly intercompany reconciliation process and protocols.
- Development of finance policies.
- Work with the finance teams to improve the quality of balance sheet reconciliations and reporting
- Perform any other duties as requested by Senior Management.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.